US: Senior QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior QA Engineer
1. Design, write, and execute API tests using Java or C# for our web-based and/or client-server applications.
2. Lead QA project team effort , coordinate test activities with other teams and be an advocate for advancing our Agile testing approach.
3. Write and revise automated test scripts for Performance and Load tests.
4. Develop and maintain test documentation and test data.
5. Apply different testing techniques for multi-layer applications.
6. Analyze results and provide meaningful reports to the project team.
7. Use queries to create test data and analyze the data flow
8. Work with developers, analytics, and Client Services staff to devise test plans and schedule.
1. Strong understanding of the software lifecycle and integration with QA test planning and execution.
2. Experience of how to apply testing practices in an Agile environment.
3. Professional SQAE experiences in client/server environment.
4. Understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structure.
5. Strong database skills (Oracle or SQL server).
6. Working knowledge of C# or Java.
7. Knowledge of xUnit testing frameworks such as JUnit, NUnit.
8. Ability to use automation test tools a plus.
9. Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
10. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
11. Knowledge of finance concepts and practices a plus.
12. Bachelor's degree.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI