US-WA-Waltham: Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Engineer
Title: Software Quality Engineer - ENOVIA
Location: , MA
• Strong technical contributor for testing software products for the medical device industry
• Reports status on assigned project tasks when required to quality technical lead
• Develop initial and subsequent modifications of quality programs.
• Develop and execute product test plans that support defined product.
• Execute all assigned quality engineering projects tasks and responsibilities to insure product quality
• Reviews technical problems and procedures and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
• Confers with software engineering management about the effectiveness of the quality engineering program and the successful and continuing application of quality engineering to new or existing products.
• B.S. Degree in applicable field, preferably CS, Eng., or IT.
• Prior experience in software quality engineering for 3-5 years
• Formal testing/quality assurance methodology experience with procedures and tools.
• Hands on experience on heterogeneous platforms.
• Familiar with RH Linux, Windows, Sun Solaris operating systems as plus
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic technical environment.
• Highly motivated and ability to work independently.
• Must have good leadership, management, and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI