US-UT-Provo: Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Engineer
* Identifying issues and proposing solutions
* Working with software development teams
* Developing test plans
* Writing and executing test cases
* Writing test automation scripts and programs
* Maintaining multiple test environments
* Entering and tracking defects
* Reporting on test results
* Providing input for product documentation
* Reviewing product requirements and design documents
* Researching customer issues
* Researching software
* Bachelor's degree in CS/EE or equivalent work experience.
* Experience configuring and testing on multiple operating systems.
* Programming or scripting experience such as: C, C++, Java, php, Ruby, etc.
* Expertise with SQA methodology
* Experience with testing and configuring Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems in a virtualized environment.
* Experience with communication protocols such as LDAP, TCP/IP, http
* Experience with complex configurations involving proxies, large-scale integrations, layered security and multiple directory configurations
* Experience testing mobile devices in an enterprise environment
* Working knowledge ZENworks
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI