US-CT-Milford: Senior Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software QA Engineer
* The candidate will be a member of a highly-motivated SQA team testing complex multi-tier Java applications.
* The candidate will be responsible for testing software products; developing test scripts both manual and automated scripts, while interacting with a top development team in an agile development environment.
* He/She will also be required to generate reports about defects and defect trends.
* Participate in the review and analysis of business requirements, functional specification and design documents.
* Maintain Test Matrix for latest test results information.
* Maintain traceability matrices of test scripts and mappings to customer requirements.
* Desired candidate will have a B.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences, minor in Computer Sciences or experience in programming a plus.
* 5+ years of formulated product development experience in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food products, etc.
* Familiarity with formulation management systems and software development a plus.
* Comfort working in a fast paced agile development environment or the enthusiasm to learn.
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Multi-project experience.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI