US-MN-StPaul: Media QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Media QA Engineer
Responsible for Quality Assurance and design verification activities of medical and non- medical media (film, paper, etc) during the research and the development phase. Media consists of multilayered coated substrates used in Medical Imaging and other proprietary applications. Deliver program required documentation. Create product requirement documents, test methods/procedures and reports. Fulfill QA role in product development core teams for 1-2 projects. Meet program schedule and costs. Lead QA testing and coordinate technicianís activities.
- BS Chemical engineering , Material Science, or Electrical Engineering with 10+ yrs experience in QA and/or media development and printing technologies or experience in physics.
- Experience with printers, copiers, medical imaging devices, and photographic materials properties and sensitometric techniques are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of electrical and physical properties of coated substrates and test methods.
- Has worked in a wet-lab environment.
- Very skilled with JMP, Excel, Powerpoint, MS project, etc.
- ASQC Certified Quality Engineer a plus
- Highly motivated individual with a strong project orientation and communication skills. Solution oriented. Experience with FDA regulations, ISO procedures and documentation.
- Proven ability to function independently and represent the customer.
- Ability to communicate clearly and provide assistance to media manufacturing and design chemists.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI