US-MN-Oakdale: Hardware QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Hardware QA Engineer
Responsible for Quality Assurance and design verification activities of medical and non- medical printing devices (laser, inkjet, etc) during the research and the development phase. Hardware consists of various medical imaging technologies use in the development of Medical Imaging Laser Imagers and other proprietary printers. Deliver program required documentation. Create product requirement documents, test methods/procedures and reports. Fulfill QA role in product development core teams for 1-2 projects. Meet program schedule and costs. Lead QA test planning, testing and coordinate technician?s activities. Analyze and report on test results using appropriate tools. Skilled in the use of Reliability analysis, Environmental testing, Shipping testing, Medical Image Quality, Medical Radiology Stds, Engineering change process, and defect tracking systems.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- BS Quality engineering, Mechanical engineering or Electrical Engineering, with 10+ yrs experience in QA and/or Hardware development in the printing technologies or experience in physics.
- Experience with printers, copiers, medical imaging devices, and photographic materials properties are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of technologies used in the printing of medical images ( radiology) and electro-mechanical transport systems.
- Excellent at Test Procedure development and documentation.
- Very skilled with Reliasoft, Doors, DICOM stds, Lotus notes, JMP, Excel, Powerpoint, MS project, etc.
- ASQC Certified Quality and/or Reliability Engineer a plus
- Highly motivated individual with a strong project orientation and communication skills. Solution oriented. Experience with FDA regulations, EHS, and ISO procedures/documentation.
- Proven ability to function independently and represent the customer.
- Ability to communicate clearly and provide assistance to hardware manufacturing and design engineers.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI