Japan-Osaka: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
Projects will include the development of libraries, applications and scripts to support testing efforts for multiple targets, including distributed systems, embedded systems, Web applications, and PC applications.
- Develop software requirements for automated testing based on gathered information
- Develop black, gray, and white box automated tests as needed
- Drive continuous improvement in test coverage / effectiveness
- Serve as a resource in the full development cycle
- Accomplish aggressive goals and meet strict deadlines
- Maintain documentation and provide training on use of automation tools.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
1-3+ years experience with software testing, automation and/or related fields
- Experience in at least 2 of the following: Python, Java, PHP, Shell scripting, TCL
- Experience working with Unix / Linux environment and writing batch/shell or other scripts
- Strong understanding of SSH, DNS, client-server networking, HTTP, distributed and embedded systems
- Strong understanding of Relational DBMS systems (MySQL preferred, SQLite3 a plus)
- Familiarity with load performance, stress, integration, recovery and code coverage testing
- Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Expect, AutoIt, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects to meet projected milestones
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI