US-FL-Miami: Software Quality Assurance Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Tester I
* Executes SIT phase of Projects and/or BAUís. Coordinates UAT.
* Maintains all documentation on the SQA folders as indicated by SQA Procedures & Standards.
* Builds Business Requirements vs. Test Case Matrix.
* Documents and follows up on defect resolution using Mercuryís Quality Center to maintain records of testing defects.
* Ability to analyze results, draw conclusions from test results and make recommendations.
* Work well in fast-paced, customer and deadline driven environments.
* Flexibility with working hours, as required to support Application launches.
* Good customer interaction skills to interface with business users and PMO resources.
* Associates degree but may be substituted with 2 years of QA related experience.
* 1 year of similar QA Testing experience.
* Previous development experience using Oracle/ SQL is desirable.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI