US-RI-Johnston: Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
- Develop strategies to test applications and their integration services either through user interfaces or various customized test harnesses
- Develop accurate estimates of time and effort required to test complex business systems, including component, integration, system, security and control, online help, user interface, conversion and regression testing.
- Develop the necessary work plans to accomplish the required testing in a complex, multi-platform systems environment.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts
- Create, modify, and execute test cases and automated test scripts for new application functionality
- Submit, track and validate defects in a "Bug" Tracking system
- Analyze and identify application errors to provide in depth descriptions of issues
- Work with development team members to identify and isolate issues
- Ensure that projects adhere to methodology and standard practices
- Assure quality products are delivered to our customers
- This position requires someone with a bachelor's degree or experience in computer science, information technology, or a related discipline and a minimum of 3 year experience in a systems quality or other applicable environment.
- The candidate must have experience driving QA methodology and working with project management to develop test plans.
- In addition, the individual will need the ability to perform functional, integration, and regression testing and to accurately evaluate and document the results.
- Experience in understanding and writing SQL queries is preferred.
- Excellent analytical ability and communication skills are required.
- Experience in the Insurance Industry is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI