US-MA-Tewksbury: Manager, SQA
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* · Hands-on and lead the day-to-day testing activities of the SQA Team which includes resource allocation, escalating and resolving software defects and issues, as well as participating in release testing activities.
* · Interface with external development partners to drive project progress and deliverables.
* · Work closely with the Development team for release planning and administration.
* · Focus on testing efficiencies such as enhancing existing process along with defining software performance and automation strategy for the team.
* · Ensure that the SQA team creates and executes customer focused end-to-end tests.
* · Continue to build an effective test organization by driving the recruiting, hiring and development of SQA engineers.
* · Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* · Ability to lead teams using Agile/Scrum as a software development framework.
* · Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
* · Experience with embedded software testing.
* · Proven ability to work in partnership with development, product management, project management, operations and services.
* · Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-motivated and very flexible.
* · Experiences in team management in a matrix environment
* · Experienced in software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum development methodologies
* · Demonstrated knowledge in unit test frameworks and TDD process
* · BS in CS, EE or equivalent is required, MS degree is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI