US: TEST ENGINEER
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Responsible for the design and development of test equipment, methods, procedures, and modification of equipment and instrumentation.
* Responsible for writing and execution of development and validation test plans providing repeatable, accurate, relevant, and timely test data and information.
* Responsible for the efficient usage of test resources, which could also include supervision of lab personnel.
* Develop test techniques, analyze results, write test reports complete with conclusions and recommendation to affected stakeholders and participate in design reviews.
* Identifies and communicates testing non-conformances and recommends and implements corrective actions.
* Knowledge of instrumentation, measuring systems and equipment specifications
* Mechanical aptitude, solid understanding of dynamics, power transmission components and applications (metals, polymers, plastics and composites)
* Experience with DOE, failure mode testing and the development process
* Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Microsoft Project
* Strong interpersonal, oral and written and presentation skills
* Strong planning, organization and data management skills
* Familiarity with CAD design tools with a proficiency at reading and understanding basic mechanical drawings
The preferred education and experience would be a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5-7 years of mechanical / testing experience, with 2 years specific in a testing, reliability or warranty environment. A Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI