US-TX-Plano: Software Quality Assurance Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Tester
· Responsible for creating, executing, documenting, and maintaining test plans, automated test scripts and manual test of GUI applications.
· Creates detailed test cases, test scripts, and test data based on requirements and functional specs.
· Writes training, troubleshooting and release documentation in support of software system implementations
· Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is met at all times through prompt, thorough and professional (internal and external) customer assistance, and serving as an example and mentor for new members of the team.
· Continually grow your skills, knowledge and ability in leading edge technologies consistent with our business focus.
· Actively manage one’s own professional and technical development in conjunction with management to ensure optimal positioning for success in the job.
· Virtually any other task that may be necessary to create an outstanding environment for the growth of a value-driven company.
· PC literacy, with high level of proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
· Knowledge of .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0
· Experience with web development tools such as Expressions Web, FrontPage, and/or Dreamweaver.
· Knowledge of IIS, and general web development.
· BS degree and 5-7 years related experience in QA/software testing.
· 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance testing activities: (Structural, Functional, Interface, Installation, Hardware, Performance, Scalability and Regression Testing)
· 5+ years of experience in Automation testing tools: VS2010, Visual Test, WinRunner, Quick Test Pro, Test Complete or Test Director
· Strong skills in analysis, design, QA test planning and execution testing of Client/Server and Web based applications
· Comprehensive knowledge of relational databases and Microsoft SQL Server
· Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (.Net architecture), and Team Foundation Server
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI