US-MA-Watertown: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Evaluate Web site client and server components by planning and executing performance and functional tests.
- Work as part of a team building SaaS based payment processing applications.
- Construct and implement test plans.
- Lead and coordinate testing activities.
- Participate in product planning and development.
- Participate in sizing and planning exercises including estimating tasks and assignments.
- Automate testing where possible
- 5+ years of operational experience in the software industry, including all phases of the SDLC.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
- Experience with software testing tools, like Selenium
- BS degree (preferably in engineering) and 6 years of related experience
- Familiarity with the Financial Services Industry preferred.
- Deployment platforms include both Mobile, and Web, so familiarity with both these platforms is a plus.
- Ability to understand external customers’ needs, sales and pricing processes and how they affect Sales, Marketing and Finance operations.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI