US: Quality Assurance Analysts
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Analysts
* Work with technical and business teams to develop the overall requirements, strategy and execution of tests of applications under simulated loads to ensure they are production ready and will met business requirements.
* Work with Business and Technical Team Leads to develop performance requirements for new or modified applications.
* Participate in writing of the Test Strategy and Test Plan.
* Develop Test Plans or Testing Scenarios.
* Develop Test Cases.
* Ensure monitoring capabilities for tests are available either through tools like Introscope or from services provided by Infrastructure support teams.
* Code, test and deploy performance test scripts.
* Manage data used for performance test scenarios.
* Communicate testing schedule, goals and status.
* Schedule and execute performance tests.
* Analyze and report on results.
* Develop strategies and perform resulting tasks involved with monitoring an application after it's been implemented into production.
* Assist with the development of the SLA.
* Develop monitoring Test Cases.
* Code, test and deploy monitoring test scripts locally.
* Manage data used for monitoring test scenarios.
* Coordinate monitoring tests.
* Participate in cross-team, cross-department, cross-market collaboration of performance engineering best practices, standards adoption, training, mentoring and services.
* Experience within the QA space to include automation, specialty testing, test plans and performance.
* Experience with building, maintaining and operating a test lab a must.
* Experience with application / system performance management products (Introscope, BAC, PerfMon, Dynatrace).
* Good understanding of HTTP(s) protocol, headers, cookies, URL parameters, and authentication.
* Knowledge of C & Java development.
* Knowledge of IT concepts, methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
* Knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; understanding of shared software concepts.
* Bachelors Degree in technical concentration or equivalent experience.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI