US: Software Quality Assurance Specialist
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Specialist
· Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines: Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design.
· Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
· Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
· Reviews computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
· Enters instructions into computer to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
· Observes computer monitor screen during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors.
· Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
· Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
· May evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility.
· May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program.
· May write programs to create new procedures or modify existing procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree in an information sciences field (i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering).
· Minimum of four years’ experience in one of the following languages (Java, .NET, C#, C++ )
· Minimum of three years’ experience in Software Engineering and using the Software Development Lifecycle,
· Minimum of two years’ experience in Project Management.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI