USCA-SanJose: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Interface with the customer Test functions, Technical Issues and requirements.
• Create and maintain TPI for Functional, System & Burn-in Test
• Train Techs and Operators at Test area
• Support test area for any software setup/configuration, data procurement and correction, etc.
• Prepare for new product test and interface with customer on requirements, like power, network, floor space, equipment, gold boards, workstations, etc.
• Interface with customer for training on new products and train SSCI team
• Work with the team to make sure that all Test stations are always up and running.
• BSEE with 5 years experience in a Test Engineering environment, or relevant experience.
• Experience with Medical Devices, RF systems, Network systems and Digital Circuit Products
• Ability to debug to component level on Medical Devices, RF systems, Network systems and Digital Circuit Products
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Knowledge of statistics and statistical process control.
• Knowledge of IPC standards for Printed Circuit Boards.
• Experience with the Engineering Change Control process.
• Experience with all type of Test Equipment.
• Familiarity with ISO 9000-2000 and TL9000 requirements.
• Experience in a Contract Manufacturing environment desired
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI