US-MA-Wilmington: Senior Engineering Manager, Quality
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Engineering Manager, Quality
* Technical analysis of product returns data to manage improvements across engineering, operations and supply chain
* Customer Satisfaction: customer quality and satisfaction methods. Customer requirement reviews. Timely and effective response to customer issues.
* Supplier quality management and improvement: proactive supplier selection and development and qualification.
* Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
* Plan, lead and direct internal and external audits.
* Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Electrical and advanced degree preferred) with 10 years’ experience in a senior engineering or management role in development and/or manufacturing environment including experience with complex and demanding customer and supplier relationships.
* Semiconductor, medical or automotive industry experience.
* Strong written and presentation skills are required with the ability to communicate difficult messages with diplomacy and tact.
* Demonstrated collaboration with design, development and manufacturing organizations, preventative actions, continuous improvement programs.
* Demonstrated success in analyzing data, identifying root causes and formulating solutions to technical problems to include understanding of capability analysis, data and defect analysis and variance reduction.
* Demonstrated verbal and written skills in communicating technical information.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI