US-NJ-: Quality Improvement Director
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Improvement Director
* Lead Agency quality improvement projects and processes, including identifying needs, defining measures and tracking systems, and implementing improvement strategies.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive database (MS Access) for operations data, including the creation of queries and summary reports on an on-going basis.
* Coordinate and conduct quality reviews of documentation, and provide feedback to the Executive Director and Clinical Director of Operations.
* Work with the Community Resources Manager to monitor and improve the quality of services delivered by contracted providers and vendors.
* Design and conduct quality audit and review activities on any process identified and/or approved by the Executive Director.
* Bachelorís Degree in a related field required; advanced degree preferred.
* 1-3 years related experience, including quality management.
* 1+ years of management experience.
* Strong MS Office proficiency, including Access.
* Analytical skills.
* Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
* Exceptional work ethic.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI