US-CA-LosAngeles: Quality Compliance Supervisor
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Compliance Supervisor
* Assist Quality Compliance management with the review and approval of complaint investigations ensuring they have been satisfactorily investigated.
* Assess quality compliance by conducting and reviewing product event investigation results and corrective action.
* Initiate follow up with suppliers for complaint investigations requiring root cause analysis reports and corrective actions.
* Closely monitor work flow/work assignments to achieve complete and timely complaint investigation closures.
* Collect and analyze performance data and metrics against defined parameters.
* Must be capable of organizing data from multiple sources, extracting key information and documenting investigation detail.
* Database and quality data reporting experience required. Advanced Excel user preferred.
* PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite of programs
* Demonstrated organizational and communication skills. Must possess strong leadership and analytical skills with team-focused attitude
* 3 to 5 years of experience in a Quality Assurance or a Complaint Investigation role, preferably in the dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, food or cosmetic industries.
* Minimum of 1 year proven track record with leadership experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI