US-TN-Memphis: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer II
* Develop, plan and perform required quality maintenance activities.
* Lead resolution of vendor quality problems coordinating all efforts that may be required with engineering and the supplier,
* Lead root cause and corrective action projects associated with all products.
* Develop and implement approaches and processes to ensure continuous improvement and compliance with all technical and QA program requirements.
* Serve as a QA liaison to Ako; learning from and implementing applicable Japanese techniques and requirements for QA improvements.
* Communicate to and support implementation of industry best practices with the supply chain.
* Review supplier submitted documents and certifications for compliance.
* Perform annual (or more frequent) reviews and maintenance of supplier related procedures for accuracy and currency.
* Track supplier quality trends, root cause evaluations, and implementation of preventative and corrective actions and problem resolution.
* Provide technical support and advice to engineering, to prevent and/or remedy supplier quality problems.
* Maintain a working knowledge of applicable industry quality codes and standards.
* Track and report on a prescribed basis supplier quality related metrics and action plans.
* Implement rapid response and resolution with suppliers when non-conformances are encountered to ensure continued material flow.
* Coordinate value adding product changes between suppliers and Engineering.
* Support and assist the Quality Assurance Manager as needed.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or other related technical area, plus a minimum of five years’ experience in a quality assurance role with heavy supplier interface or equivalent education and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI