US: Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Business Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst
* Building Partnerships - Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one''s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
* Operational Decision Making - Securing and comparing information from multiple sources to identify business issues; committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against important decision criteria.
* Planning and Organizing - Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
* Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills - Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeps up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
* A Bachelor''s degree from an accredited program in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field required
* At least 5 years of Business Analyst, Information Systems or Quality Assurance experience required
* Experience in implementation and delivery of software preferred
* Proficient knowledge of methodologies, processes and tools commonly used by Business Analysts
* Possess willingness and ability to work with legacy technologies
* Possess leadership skills as demonstrated by a disciplined approach to innovation and the capacity to create and embrace the vision for the end goal or project deliverable, including a determined commitment to project completion
* Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members
* Ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
* Ability to spend time in the user environment as needed to analyze business operations and perform post-implementation support and validation
* Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
* Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
* Proficient knowledge of implementation and delivery of software
* Working ability to remain effective under stress, and respond to pressure in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
* Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
* Knowledge of Retail Systems and processes preferred
* Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Object Oriented technologies preferred
* Participation in groups or affiliations concerned with the development and revision of the Body of Common Knowledge for BAs preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI