US-WA-Seattle: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
· All types of functional and non-functional testing, including installation and regression testing.
· Developing test plans, detailed test cases, and scripts exercising the full range of available functionality for new products and product fixes.
· Execution of tests in accordance with plans and release schedules.
· Accurate reporting on test execution, the quality of the tested deliverables and defects.
· Working closely with development to clarify expected system behaviour and requirements.
· Testing in multiple domains (performance, usability, functional etc) .
· Set up, maintenance and configuration of test environments.
· Replication and documentation of faults found during test runs.
· Contribution to QA improvement projects.
· A minimum of 2 years software testing experience.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field
· Proficient in SQL Scripting & Querying.
· Experience in Web service testing (SOAP and REST), and backend testing
· Experience of testing Windows and Linux based applications in a client/server environment.
· Good understanding of structured testing and test methodologies.
· Experience of functional and non-functional testing.
· The ability to document test plans and test cases.
· The ability to create and execute manual tests for integration and system level testing for both new products and product fixes.
· Experience in configuring test environments.
· Experience in scripting automated tests for both new products and product maintenance.
· Knowledge in developing and implementing reusable and scalable automated test harnesses.
· Knowledge of C# and .NET.
· Client/Server technologies.
· Knowledge of Visual Studio and TFS.
· Basic understanding of SM (Social Media) technologies.
· Experience of Agile development.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI