US-UT-SaltLake: Senior Software Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Tester
* 5+ years of Software testing experience in functional, negative, regression, integration, performance, exploratory and acceptance testing.
* 2+ years of experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, JMeter. Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI, Watir, or similar.
* Experience designing and writing automated tests.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar technical field.
* 4+ years of experience using SQL.
* 1 - 2 years of experience using Unix.
* Experience using Java programs, or other programs, to test software
* Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure that quality testing is an integral part of every work effort.
* Experience writing test-related documentation such as test plans and test cases.
* Skills using tools such as WireShark, Firebug, Web Developer, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with defect tracking systems.
* Experience developing software, preferably in Java.
* Familiarity with testing web services.
* Experience using TestLink.
* Exposure working in an Agile environment.
* Knowledge from working with high-traffic websites.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI