US-TN-Franklin: Software QA Mgr
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Mgr. Gaming
* Provides career development, skills development and performance management for associates
* Removes impediments which Scrum teams are not able to resolve on their own.
* Supports Scrum Masters to protect teams from distractions.
* Ensure disciplined testing practices are followed by the team members for high quality product releases
* Stays up to date with industry and company technologies and products.
* Initiate, foster, and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external development organizations.
* A strong understanding of the various models of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), technical requirements and project management
* Previous experience in Agile environment preferred
* Proven working knowledge of Software Quality Assurance concepts, practices, test planning and process improvement
* A strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices.
* Experience in software test planning, documentation and process improvement
* A demonstrated ability to manage professional level employees
* Professional experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio, Project, and Windows operating systems
* Proven experience with TestTrack Pro or similar defect management tool; TestTrack TCM or similar test-case management tool; TestComplete or similar test automation tool, including installation, administration, and scripting
* Professional experience with C#, Visual Basic, or C in a Microsoft Windows environment
* Experience with SQL database design, implementation, and programming access to databases a plus
* Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and similar CASE tools
* Experience using Perforce or similar SCM tool
* Experience with Ethernet network packet capturing tools and RS-232 serial line packet capturing tools desired
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Works independently under minimal supervision
* Must be able to obtain a gaming license
* Familiarity with casino regulatory and compliance process is a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI