US-Orlando: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Analyst II
* Requires effective verbal and written communication with programming staff and user groups.
* Requires well-developed analytical and organizational skills.
* Solid understanding of software testing methodology. (Preferred)
* Proficient in electronic publishing tools. (Preferred)
* Four year degree. (Preferred)
* Two years of experience in software testing and documentation, or equivalent. (Preferred)
* Participates in the PMO process by reviewing documents in advance, and attending QAI and QAS meetings prepared to contribute to discussions related to the project.
* Analyzes and interprets information obtained from the programming staff for software application development, modification and/or integration - interfacing with programming teams and user groups.
* Develops test plan that encompasses full functionality of software project to be tested, and when required, reviews plan with the appropriate Sr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst.
* Tests and debugs newly developed applications, system enhancements/modifications, integrated systems and web applications.
* Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously as required.
* When required, writes and edits content for user documentation and supporting materials for software applications, presenting technical information in a reader friendly style and format.
* Mentors level one Software Quality Assurance Analysts and trains new employees on the Quality Review process. Reviews and facilitates software project testing plans, testing results and user update notifications with level one Software Quality Assurance Analysts.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI