UK-Havant: Test Architect
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* A thorough knowledge of the storage industry.
* Ability to understand product requirements, and derive the appropriate level of test in the various groups to ensure the coverage is provided, at the right timing of the program.
* Ability to work with multiple teams and drive expected results.
* Have an in depth understanding of the product deliverables and how and at what levels they need to be qualified/verified.
* Ensure the Program/Business teams are apprised of status of critical customer issues.
* Drives continuous improvement programs across area of responsibilities.
* Ability to understand customer applications and give direction to system integration.
* Drive product issues promptly to closure to ensure product quality.
* BS/MS in Software/Electrical Engineering.
* 5+ years industry experience in Product Test, preferably across product qualification as well as manufacturing.
* Demonstrated Leadership capabilities.
* Excellent communication skills to all levels of business units.
* Analyzing and interpreting data.
* Ability to implement a structured approach to problem solving skills and mentoring the team.
* Proven ability to Multi-Task across numerous tasks.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI