US: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Work with the product management team to elaborate requirements and provide feedback. Design and develop test strategy, test plans and detailed test cases.
* Participate in agile software development and validation processes. Provide test results to developers in short and frequent test cycles.
* Document and track product defects encountered during the execution of test cases and determine the root cause where applicable, also work with cross functional teams to resolve all identified issues.
* Assist with preparation of test reports to describe how test cases are executed, measure the results, and compare them against established test criteria.
* Work with the operations teams to troubleshoot and/or reproduce the problems reported by customers. Document the details and provide feedback to developers to assist timely resolution.
* 1-2+ years as a quality engineer or dev-test engineer working on a software product.
* Experience in test automation and programming with at least one programming language.
* Hands-on and passionate about product quality, testing, system architecture, and usability.
* Hands-on experience in configuring, installing, and troubleshooting software and hardware.
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* Software development experience in multiple programming or scripting language is a big plus.
* Knowledge of the wireless industry and standards, with practical experience in testing of handset and server solutions.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI