US-MA-Billerica: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
· Develop and implement manual and automated tests using Microsoft Test Manager and Visual Studio 2012.
· Manage or manipulate coded UI tests as part of developing test cases.
· Independently recognize and provide solutions for additions or improvements to existing product and procedures.
· Assist R&D with the development and maintenance of future and existing software products by implementing parallel testing throughout the product development cycle.
· Develop and execute regression test scripts or programs.
· BS in computer science or related field.
· 1-2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance (QA), testing and/or developing commercial software. (also open to entry level position)
· Solid past experience working in a multi-platform environment necessary, with Windows and UNIX scripting being required.
· Experience with Microsoft Test Manager and or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
· Experience in testing Batch and API implementations.
· Experience with Microsoft automated test tools, and defect tracking software.
· Must work well in a team environment.
· Must be able to communicate well verbally.
· Understanding of single and double byte Unicode is a plus.
· Additional experience highly desired in any of the following areas: C#, C/C++, Java, .Net Platform.
· Experience with Agile Methodology is a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI