US-MA-Boston: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
* Minimum of 3 years of software quality assurance experience including creating test plans, performing ad hoc and scripted testing and maintaining detailed documentation.
* Experience finding, reproducing, logging and verifying software defects.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience working on projects for demanding clients and a commitment to meet tight timelines while helping the team produce high quality software.
* Ability to carefully examine requirements specifications to anticipate quality issues and provide timely feedback when specifications are incomplete or inaccurate.
* Ability to learn quickly, work in a team environment, and demonstrate a quality attitude.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience testing handheld devices with hardware and software components.
* Experience testing web-based software applications.
* Experience testing software for clinical trials or the pharmaceutical industry.
* Software testing experience in a regulated environment (ISO 9001, FDA 21 CFR Part 11).
* Working knowledge of software tools such as a Visual SourceSafe and Rational ClearQuest.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Experience with applications that use a relational database back-end such as Microsoft SQL.
* Self-starter with the ability to work with little or no direct supervision, as well as the necessary communication skills to interface directly with the development staff and communicate effectively about project issues.
* Experience providing and seeking peer reviews of test plans to improve quality.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI