US-CA-Irvine: IT QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
IT QA Analyst
* Review Business Requirements Documents to understand change or enhancement to application(s) and create test cases to verify requirements are met.
* Create test scripts utilizing manual test tools
* Write and execute automated and manual test cases from the Quality Center test management tool. Record all defects found during the testing of applications and communicate these to developers on a daily basis.
* Provide status of testing activities in Quality Center and Numara. Additional written status may be required in MS Word.
* Use defect tracking tool to maintain records of all the defects during the testing of their applications and communicate these to developers on a daily basis.
* Work with Software Development and Business Users to resolve product related defects.
* Assist in process creation for activities within the QA group as well as software development activities.
* Must maintain high degree of professionalism.
* Ability to demonstrate strong self-initiative, require minimal supervision and maintain a highly motivational and positive attitude
* Must be flexible to changing environments
* Prefer Bachelor's degree, but will accept applicable work experience.
* Highly motivated, demonstrate strong self-initiative, and require minimal supervision
* Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
* Effective communications skills, both oral and written for technical and non-technical audiences.
* Work experience with a Test Management tool (HP, Rational) including project administration, importing data, requirements, test plans, test labs, defects, grafts, reports, and site administration
* Some understanding of the process for creation of automated tests based on testing requirements. Scripting experience is a plus.
* Prior testing experience in Windows, Unix, or Oracle environments
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI