US-CO-Westminster: Automation Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Automation Test Engineer
- Maintenance of an automation infrastructure to support UI Automation and performance testing.
- Creation, execution and maintenance of automated regression test scripts for validation of requirements, verification of new features, enhancement and bug fixes.
- Promoting best practices within our development teams to ensure quality is central.
- Document methodology for test requirements, plans, procedures, and results.
- Participate in design and code reviews for the teams automation work and Agile story teams.
- Participate in deployments to test and production environments during off-shift hours.
- While doing the above, working with integrated sub-system and mobile devices and various engineering teams.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Significant experience with test automation
- Acceptance, Functional and Regression testing
- Black box and white box testing
- Creation, maintenance and execution of test plans directly from requirements
- Testing back-end systems without a GUI
- Product testing background
- Microsoft development technologies: Visual Studio, .NET
- Database (SQL) experience
- Testing experience in a Windows environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A true team player who is able to work with distributed teams in a fast paced environment
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI