US: Software QA Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Test Engineer
* Software QA Test Automation Engineer will be responsible with working with software development team in an agile software development environment developing and testing an integrated system solution performing qualitative and quantitative analysis of proteins and nucleic acids along with the analysis of large data sets generated from multiplex assays.
* Transition user stories and collecting test requirements to create test cases and test procedures for test validation and automation scripting. Participate in test case coverage, test case development, script design and reviews.
* Develop test scripts along with maintaining and enhancing the automated test framework supporting a continuous integration environment with automated smoke and regression testing. Ensure high test and code coverage, maintainability of scripts, reliability of equipment, and overall robustness of environment and solution throughout the entire development product cycle. Continuous support of overall software quality and testingwith continued refactoring of scripts and test cases as required and enhancing test coverage (system, performance, interoperability, stress, negative testing, etc…).
* Clearly log defects, maintain test data and results, and monitor/analyze automated test runs and reports. Support the identification and debugging of software defects and champion the resolution of bugs and issues.
* Self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies, and ability to produce quickly. Have strong interpersonal, writing, and communication skills, along with a dedication to software and product quality.
* BS CS/EE degree or related field, MS CS/EE preferred. 5-8 years of automation development and testing experience.
* Strong background and experience in software testing methodology, test development, test execution, and script development and maintenance in an Agile software development environment.
* Experience developing automation frameworks, infrastructure, script development. UI automation tool Ranorex, Visual Studio and experience with C# and .NET development languages and framework. Strong background in Windows OS/Development environment. Background in Bioinformatics in the Life Science area preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI