US-WI-Milwaukee: Sr. SQA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. SQA Engineer
* During the project initiation phase, the Senior SQA Engineer works with the project team to develop and document the quality plan, and works with the project manager to properly scope and staff the project to meet the quality goals.
* For agile projects, the Senior SQA Engineer identifies the testing tasks and assignments, and requests additional development tasks that will aid in testing.
* During project execution, the Senior SQA Engineer is responsible for requirements decomposition and the oversight of test case creation, test case execution and defect reporting.
* The Senior SQA Engineer holds audits or reviews, as necessary, to assure that the quality and testing approaches are agreed to and thorough.
* He/she represents SQA at meetings, presenting and analyzing metrics as necessary to show the status of the product.
* The Senior SQA engineer mentors junior engineers and SQA interns, sharing his/her product, process, tool, and testing knowledge.
* A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a science related field is required.
* A minimum 4 years of software quality assurance experience
* Experience testing printing or identification solutions
* Windows platforms including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 2003 and 2008 Server
* Experience testing desktop, client-server, embedded, web, mobile, and SAAS based applications
* Experience testing and trouble-shooting hardware and software integration
* Test case management tools such as HP Quality Center or Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional
* Defect tracking tools
* VMWare Workstation
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI