US-TX-Houston: Sr. SQA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. SQA Engineer
* Effectively inform Product Owner and Agile Team regarding Test and Quality status, plans, and impediments on a daily basis.
* Effectively inform Management Team of Test and Quality status, plans, impediments requiring escalation and risks on a weekly basis.
* Evaluate software requirements to create comprehensive test plans, resource estimates, and equipment requirements.
* Ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and defect reporting.
* Lead and drive agile scrum teams towards a goal of 100% automated functional testing.
* Create, document, and implement automated test cases and test suites.
* Work with developers to validate and enhance testing done within the scope of Test Driven Development.
* Provide technical direction for both on-shore and off-shore resources, in both a direct staffing model and managed services model
* Provide detailed status reports of testing, including milestones achieved and upcoming milestones.
* Demonstrated experience in Automated Software QA
* Exceptional abilities designing/implementing test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
* Expertise in configuring and testing networked systems deploying client/server architectures.
* Experience and demonstrable success with the full software development lifecycle
* Experience within Agile Development teams.
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS, and Test Manager, or similar tools.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
* MS SQL Server 2008 experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI