US-MA-Burlington: Automation Engineer - SQA
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Automation Engineer - SQA
* Design and Create detailed tests for functional, integration, stress, and load testing
* Consistently strive to produce better automated software coverage
* Integrate the test suites into the test management system and test harness
* Participate in feature teams during the sprint process
* Identify and file defects that do not comply with the requirements of functional plans
* Communicate results to the project lead
* Develop and maintain metrics
* Continually improve the process for future Sprints
* Ensure resolution of defects and escalate any defects critical to the quality of the product.
* Troubleshoot with developers, architects, and fellow QA engineers to resolve defects.
* 3+ years of experience with Java
* 2+ years of experience as an automation engineer
* Strong analytical thinking, logical reasoning, problem recognition, and problem resolution skills
* Ability to search out and to document high priority software flaws in a clear and concise manner
* Git, QE tools, bug tracking, test tools, etc.
* BS Degree in Computer Science; or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows system administration
* Scripting (bash, perl, python, etc
* Systems Administration knowledge/experience
* Experience with Selenium
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI