US-PA-Pittsburgh: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Works closely with development engineers to define test protocols for both human factors testing and device verification/validation testing.
* Interfaces closely with regulatory engineers and coordinates release activities and interactions with regulatory agencies.
* Responsible for the development and maintenance of scalable test libraries and suites used during device testing and research.
* Adheres to product build and release schedules and strategies.
* Works under close supervision on moderately complex projects with work checked periodically.
* Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
* Requires B.S. degree in an engineering discipline and a minimum of 3-8 years of relevant experience.
* Solid understanding of software development methodologies and programming skills are required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI