US-PA-Harleysville: Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior
1. Prepares detailed specifications, requirements, scope documents and logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of complex application programs and modifications.
2. Conducts quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Ensures complex project requirements are executable, testable, complete and not ambiguous.
3. Analyzes complex systems requirements and existing business processes and information systems and develops cost-effective information technology solutions.
4. Analyzes complex application systems issues and provides technical solutions.
5. Validates complex requirements, including functional validation and traceability and consensus building.
6. Tests and analyzes each component/phase of the systems development life cycle including the project requirements, design and programs. Develops complex test strategies.
7. Executes complex tests according to established plans and scripts, documents and communicates results. Collaborates with developers and/or end users to determine appropriate solutions. Retests corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
8. Leads in the development, implementation and maintenance of test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
9. Performs complex activities related to User-Centered Design Analysis including the following: Conceptual Design, including UCD and end-to-end experience design; Interaction Design, including Information architecture and workflow analysis; Visual Design, including page design and rapid prototyping.
10. Performs moderately complex user research and validation, including usability testing and contextual inquiry/analysis.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate studies in computer science management information systems, business administration, Usability and Design/Human Factors, insurance or related field is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI