US-PA-Telford: Sr Supplier Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Supplier Quality Engineer
• Assess and develop Draeger Medicals current and future supply base.
• Develop and communicate Draeger Medical expectations for quality performance, continuous improvement, quality systems, process controls infrastructure for high leverage/critical sustaining parts and new products sourced to contract manufacturers.
• Perform and coordinate supplier surveys and quality system and process control audits to applicable ISO standards.
• Measure and communicate supplier performance on key metrics and the corresponding continuous improvement plans.
• Participate as an active member in the New Product development process supplier evaluation team and the sourcing core extended team.
• Collaborate, train and mentor supplier representatives in best practices in quality systems, process and controls methods, problem solving and statistical tools.
• Monitor and drive corrective action and continuous improvement activities that directly impact performance for assigned suppliers and manage cost reimbursement for Cost-of-Non-Quality
• Maintain quality data and manage First Article Inspections
• Assessment of supplier performing R&D tasks
• Support outsourcing projects.
• Negotiate quality assurance agreements with suppliers.
• Willingness and flexibility for business travel both domestically and abroad, when required.
• BSEE or other related technical field.
• 5 to 10 years in manufacturing/engineering/quality engineering experience with a minimum of 5 years in supplier quality.
• Mechanics, Plastics, Cable/Harness background.
• SAP Q-Module
• Process capability Analysis
• Six Sigma
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI