US-MN-Minneapolis: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs and potential problems.
· Review product design documentation to ensure stated requirements are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
· Define and execute replicable software verification test procedures to determine if documented requirements and established standards have been met.
· Identify, analyze, and document software defects.
· Provide feedback and recommendations to developers concerning software usability and functionality.
· Compile test reports that provide comprehensive details of completed testing.
· Investigate customer issues as needed.
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Engineering
Technology or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and
· Experience with assembly-level code development.
· Experience with real time signal processing and I/O control. .
· Excellent analytical skills.
· High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to solve problems creatively.
· Willingness and ability to create and adapt to new technologies
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI