US-MN-EdenPrairie: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
* Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
* Report, track and determine priority of reported bugs and investigating problems involving internal and external issues.
* Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
* Work with teams to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed. Provide relevant test scenarios for the testing team.
* Work with test team to develop system and integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
* Bachelor Degree, with a technology or business emphasis or equivalent education/experience5+ years Information Technology experience
* Software testing certifications: CSTE, CSTP, CTM
* 5+ years IT Quality Assurance experience
* Microsoft SQL experience
* Microsoft Visual Studio & Team Systems
* Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Knowledge of and experience using Agile methodology for project delivery
* Automation scripting experience
* Knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
* Travel industry knowledge preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI