US-CA-LosAngeles: Sr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst
* Participates in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions.
* Provides quality assurance estimates for resource and project planning purposes.
* Creates test data and maintains regression test suites.
* Work on daily QA activities on web and back end projects.
* Work closely with project team to review requirements/design for testability and develop a test approach.
* Develop plans, scenarios and test scripts, execute test suites, analyze and report results.
* Identify, track, and follow through on issues and defects.
* Manage scope and priorities to complete testing efforts on time.
* Execute process to update daily defect report in the daily status report.
* Insuring the projectís deliverables and activities comply with requirements and QA Standards.
* Knowledge of Oracle. Strong ability to perform SQL queries.
* Strong work ethic and commitment to getting the job done
* Good knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies.
* Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of professional experience in software testing. Experience manually testing web applications highly desired.
* Experience with gray and white box testing in Java environment.
* Experience with multiple platforms (Windows, Solaris, Linux, HP UX, AIX), Web Servers (IIS and or iPlanet server), Application Servers, web technologies (Java, XML, WAP etc), web technology tools (Java, Java Scripting, Junit, Jmeter)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI