US-UT-SaltLake: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
· Strong communication skills are a must
· 1-2 years of software testing experience
· Knowledge of and experience with AGILE Software Testing Principles and Software Quality Assurance.
· Knowledge and testing experience of database-intensive, large-scale applications and related technologies
· Experience writing and executing manual test cases and scripts
· Experience implementing and utilizing automated testing tools, both web and desktop based
· Experience writing and verifying database SQL statements
· Ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team.
· Work with multiple products, both platform and web based with shifting deadlines
· Update and maintain test execution plans and scripts as the software is modified
· Maintain a test data repository consisting of manual test scripts kept in JIRA and a Wiki with relevant testing information
· Participate in the development of new product enhancements and features.
· Work with the Product Team on the review of designs to ensure testability.
· Collaborate with developers, product managers, authors, and other members of the team on testing requirements and be an active voice in release planning.
· Software troubleshooting to resolve complex issues and the ability to understand and communicate about products with many moving parts and interactions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI