US-MI-Southfield: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
· Work with business analysts to gather business and functional requirements, and transfer the business and functional requirements into scalable, robust, and reusable test plans
· Work with development team to establish standards, processes and procedures in the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
· Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies, standards and work with IT management to ensure processes are repeatable and efficient
· Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
· Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that can be utilized by other team members. Document application behaviors, results and issues where lacking.
· Create testing methodologies that satisfy business and development requirements for new
· SoapUI to test back-end distributed applications
· SeleniumIDE to test front-end web based applications
· Testing software technologies and standards such as SOAP and REST based web services.
· Creation of automated test cases through the use of dynamic scripting languages such as Groovy
· Solid technical skills with an ability to design & implement testing tools, scripts & frameworks for automated testing of web services
· Candidates should have proven analytical ability and strong communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English
· Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
· Out of the box thinker
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI