US-NJ-Robbinsville: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Troubleshoot product quality issues with molding/ molded parts/ tooling. If necessary, take immediate corrective action to eliminate defects.
* Monitor product being produced on all molding machines throughout the shift.
* Perform inspection of all mold machines to check for: Completion and accuracy of work orders, unusual scrap levels at each machine, correct raw materials being used, etc.
* Perform inspection measurements as required for product being produced.
* Substitute for QA inspectors as required.
* Perform internal audits as required.
* Perform other projects or investigations as required by Management.
* Compile a daily report for the QA Manager listing all quality issues addressed during the day.
* Provide assistance in the development of improved inspection process and procedures.
* Practice good housekeeping and appropriate measures to prevent pollution or other negative impacts on the environment.
High School graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years experience in a technical QA role.
* Experienced in ISO 9000.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service and action-oriented focus.
* Must possess strong organizational skills, problem-solving skills and a professional demeanor with the ability to adapt effectively in a dynamic, changing environment.
* Ability to function effectively independently and with minimal supervision.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications: MS Word & Excel.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI