US: Test Specialist - Test Execution
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Specialist - Test Execution
The Test Specialist role is responsible for developing and executing functional test scripts, providing input into test plans, interfacing with development to drive rapid resolution of defects found during test.
Candidates for this role must be able to perform problem analysis in order to determine if issues are data or application related.
* High School Diploma/GED
* At least 3 years experience in Testing experience with large complex testing engagements
* At least 3 years experience in Experience in creating test cases from requirements documents and other related artifacts
* At least 3 years experience in Health Care Claims Processing experience
* Readiness to travel Up to 5 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Basic knowledge
* At least 3 years experience in Drive defect resolution
* At least 3 years experience in Produce Test Plans
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI