US: Associate QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Associate QA Analyst
In this entry-level role, the Associate QA Analyst executes functional tests, delivers in depth defect report analysis, and searches for, investigates, and reports defects.
• Records the results of test case execution and provides detailed defect information
• Works closely with Software Engineering and Business Analysts to review defects, triage issues, and determine remediation paths
• Execute manual functional and performance test cases
• B.S. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
• Professional experience executing manual tests and reporting results a plus.
• Experience with SQL a plus.
• Proficient scripting skills in at least one common language.
• Proficient in a Windows environment using Microsoft Office.
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Work Visa required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI