US-MA-Springfield: Quality Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* This position will provide the expertise to design, develop, maintain and publish operational reports.
* The analyst will also present complex reports and analysis in an understandable and actionable manner for use in decision making and the managing day to day operations.
* The candidate will build queries against data warehouse to respond to routine and ad hoc reporting.
* Results-oriented, strong collaboration, problem solving and negotiation skills
* Ability to think strategically, analyze issues and develop recommendations
* Confident communication of findings and recommendations to senior leadership
* Creating executive level presentations to communicate quality results, business partner initiatives to improve performance, and key risks & mitigation strategies to achieve quality goals
* Drive a culture of compliance
* Provides analyses for utilization trends, care management, quality measures and compliance requirements
* Provides ad-hoc requests for support and analysis
* Completes special projects and reports for management as needed.
* Works closely with business owners and end users to develop detail requirements that meet business needs
* Highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelorís degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced Microsoft Excel (V-lookups, pivot tables, array formulas, external data connections)
* Advanced Microsoft Access proficiency
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI