US-Indiana-Warsaw: Quality Systems Sr Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Systems Sr Engineer
Developing and implementing processes, procedures and instruction to sustain and improve the Quality Management System.
Supporting Top Management in the development and implementation of quality systems strategies and objectives.
Identifying and solving product and process problems
Supporting various operational / manufacturing groups and suppliers in resolving and preventing quality issues
Performing quality engineering analysis and responses for corrective/preventive actions
Working with suppliers, manufacturing, engineering, and other functional areas to assist and verify the implementation and effectiveness of the corrective/preventive actions taken for nonconformance
Conducting audits and assessments of internal processes and suppliers manufacturing sites
responsibility, resource management, product realization and measurement, analysis and improvement processes.
- Knowledge on aspects of quality assurance techniques such as: inspection methods, statistical sampling plans, gauging and test methods concepts, validation, and statistical process control
- Demonstrated technical expertise
- Demonstrates ownership for the integrity of work
- Able to work independently and consider options for completing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelorís degree in engineering is required or an alternative technical Bachelorís degree with certification as a Quality Engineer (e.g. CQE)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI