US: Software QA Analyst/Teste
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Analyst/Teste
* Ensure that clear specifications and a description of functionality from a user perspective are provided for all projects.
* Receive, review, and understand the specifications as well as functionality description from a user perspective.
* Ensure that hardware, software and other environment setup is in place and working prior to the start of testing.
* All high level test scenarios need to be reviewed by the Senior QA Analyst and then presented to the Scrum Master for sign-off before test begins.
* Provide estimates of testing effort during the sprint planning meetings to ensure sufficient time to test.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required
* Understanding and knowledge of quality assurance procedure and methods used in software testing required
* Knowledge and understanding of Sprint/Scrum process preferred
* Proven problem solving skills including root cause determination preferred
* Basic knowledge of SQL, database concepts and client server technology preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI