US-NY-Ithaca: Junior Quality Control Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Junior Quality Control Engineer
Monitor processes and process controls to ensure continuous quality of product.
· Calibration of process control and measurement equipment, either in-house or contracted.
· Gathering, collating, analyzing quality data and posting after approval of Quality Manager.
· Ongoing support of Quality related issues on the Production floor.
· Ensures compliance with Non-Conforming Material Report (NCMR) process. Ensures appropriate disposition of related materials.
· Assist in data collection and analyses for Vendor evaluations.
· Assists Quality Manager in resolving customer issues relating to Quality.
· Environmental compliance coordination and reporting.
· Return Materials Authorization system coordination and maintenance. Follow up with customers in reference to return of completed and shipped product.
· Supports Preventive Action and Corrective Action program. Prepares documentation as appropriate and submits to Quality Manager for approval.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Ensures appropriate, timely, accurate and complete systems, files, records, forms and documentation relating to Quality Systems.
· Ensures Continuous Improvement of all aspects of Quality Systems.
Well versed in all aspects of Quality Systems and familiarity with the ISO 9001-2000 standard
· Experience and knowledge of electronics
· Well versed in all aspects of Safety and Health Program management
· Well versed in all aspects of Hazardous Waste Management Program management
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Well versed in Microsoft Applications
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI